The Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification offered by the London School of Planning and Management aims to enable learners to develop their knowledge and theories applicable to the management of the tourism and hospitality industry; provide learners with the skills and technical terminology required to develop their management skills in the tourism and hospitality industry; enable learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: OTHM
Career pathUpon successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification learners will be eligible to gain entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree or pursue Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
EmployabilityStudents on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
Quality Assured: OTHM
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Service in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Accounting and Finance in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Academic and Employability Skills
- Events Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Analysing the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
This course will provide opportunities for learners to reflect on common issues facing managers developing their career in the tourism and hospitality industry and give learners the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 19 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- UK level 4 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification or;
- 5 years work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.