The Mechatronic Engineering (Hons) programme of The University of Nottingham Malaysia will introduce students to practical concepts in robotics.
There has been a growing interest and demand in the industry for professional mechatronic engineers in recent years and the principal aim of the programme is to equip you to work at a professional level in related industries.
Electrical and electronic engineering continue to be buoyant industries. Many of our graduates pursue engineering careers in a range of industries, such as electrical and electronic design, manufacturing, power plants, devices and systems design and development, electrical and electronic equipment and systems design and fabrication, and transmission. Others enter the management and commerce sector, or software and IT. Some also choose to continue their studies with further education.
A degree from Nottingham has a high reputation within the electrical and electronic engineering industry, and industry and finance generally, opening up a world of opportunity and prospects. In recent years the majority of our graduates have quickly found career employment with over 97 per cent of our graduates starting work or registering for further study, within three months of graduation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Mechatronic Construction Project
- Engineering Analysis
- Engineering Design and Design Project
- Information, Signals and Computing
- Power and Energy
- Statics and Dynamics for Mechanical Systems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- As an international student, we advise that you submit your application at least three months before your intake as your visa can take three months to process.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 36 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee payment slip/proof of payment
- Proof of English language competency (if any)
- Copy of National Residence Identification Card (NRIC), for Malaysians or identification page of passport (photo page only), for international applicatns.
- Malaysian permanent residence card (if applicable)
- Under 18 consent form (applicants under the age of 18)
International11321 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11321 EUR per year during 36 months.
National9689 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9689 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian – RM47,500 per year
- Non-Malaysian – RM55,500 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.