A special emphasis is placed on business and management in an international context, including the particular cultural, legal and political conditions affecting business in Asia and European countries. Students on this International Business Management (Hons) course from The University Of Nottingham Malaysia frequently opt to take optional modules in international communications studies and international relations, complementing the business focus of the core curriculum.
Our interdisciplinary approach to business education will enable you to have a head start in a wide spectrum of careers. Many of our graduates have secured prestigious jobs in multinational corporations.
Some of our graduates have become auditors, entrepreneurs, executives in the banking and financial services industry and industry regulators. Other career options include academia, investment research, management consultancy, risk management and other service-oriented professions.
- Business Economics
- Consumers and Markets
- Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice
- Fundamentals of Financial and Management Accounting
- Managing Operations in the Digital Enterprise
- Organisational Behaviour
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB, excluding critical thinking and general studies
- IB Diploma 30 points with 5,5,5 at Higher Level and 5 points in mathematics at Standard or Higher Level
- STPM B+B+B+, excluding Pengajian Am
- UEC 2 As and 3 B3s, excluding Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese language
- SAM or other Australian matriculations ATAR 86 (consideration to be made based on relevant subjects)
- Canadian Ontario Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) 79% average based on 6 subjects with at least 70% in mathematics of data management.
International10068 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10068 EUR per year during 36 months.
National8075 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8075 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Malaysian - RM38,500 per year
- Non-Malaysian - RM48,000 per year
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.