At Business and Management with Leisure and Tourism (Hons) from Edge Hill University you will acquire an advanced understanding of how organisations operate in rapidly changing local and global environments. You will also accrue a broad and theoretically attuned grasp of business management and be encouraged to explore the increasingly complex environments in which businesses succeed or fail. The programme requires you to analyse the wide-ranging issues organisations encounter and allows you to be directly involved in the challenges of managing people, finances and customers in a leisure and tourism context.
As a BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Leisure & Tourism graduate, you will be qualified to work in areas such as leisure and tourism, accountancy, administration, banking, education, finance, human resource management, marketing, public sector management, retailing, small and medium sized enterprise management, general management, and specialist functions. Alternatively, you may wish to undertake further study and progress to a Masters degree.
- Business Economics
- Accounting and Statistics
- Statistics for Economics
- Information and the Organisation
- Digital Marketing
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Tourism & Leisure View 1306 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Edge Hill University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- UCAS Code: RN14
- Typical offer 104-112 UCAS Tariff points. No specific subjects are required.
- A Level: BCC-BBC;
- BTEC Extended Diploma (or combination of BTEC QCF qualifications): Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM);
- T Level: Overall grade of Merit;
- International Baccalaureate (IB): We are happy to accept IB qualifications which achieve the required number of UCAS Tariff points;
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 credits at Level 3, for example 9 credits at Distinction and 36 credits at Merit or 15 credits at Distinction and 30 credits at Merit. The required total can be attained from various credit combinations.
- English Language Requirements
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.