At Business and Management with Marketing (Hons) from Edge Hill University you will also develop a broad and theoretically attuned grasp of business management and be encouraged to explore the increasingly complex environments in which businesses succeed or fail. The programme requires you to analyse the wide-ranging issues organisations encounter and allows you to be directly involved in the challenges of managing people, finances and customers in a micro-business context.
As a BSc (Hons) Business & Management with Marketing graduate, you will be qualified to work in areas such as marketing, retail management, banking, education, public sector management, small and medium sized enterprise management and marketing, general management, and specialist marketing functions. Alternatively, you may wish to undertake further study and progress to a Masters degree.
- Business Economics
- Accounting and Statistics
- Understanding Consumer Markets
- Marketing Communications
- Managing the Human Resource
- 36 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1404 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS Code: RN15
- Typical offer 104-112 UCAS Tariff points. No specific subjects are required.
- A Level: BCC-BBC;
- BTEC Extended Diploma (or combination of BTEC QCF qualifications): Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM);
- T Level: Overall grade of Merit;
- International Baccalaureate (IB): We are happy to accept IB qualifications which achieve the required number of UCAS Tariff points;
- Access to Higher Education Diploma: 45 credits at Level 3, for example 9 credits at Distinction and 36 credits at Merit or 15 credits at Distinction and 30 credits at Merit. The required total can be attained from various credit combinations.
- English Language Requirements
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.