On this Environmental Science (Hons) course from Nottingham Trent University, you will explore environmental issues including natural resources, waste management, conservation and sustainability. Other areas of focus include climate change, renewable energies, environmental hazard management, and law and policy.
Careers and employability
- As one of our graduates, you will possess a wide range of academic and transferable skills, including research methodology, problem-solving and attention to detail, in addition to the specific knowledge and skills relevant to an Environmental Science degree.
- The skills and knowledge acquired will equip you to pursue a career within organisations concerned with sustainable energy use and generation, the protection of natural resources, and environmental conservation.
Our graduates have gone on to work for many different employers such as:
- Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
- Environment Agency
- local government
- environmental consultancies
- conservation agencies
- private companies.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Environmental Science.
- Principles of Environmental Science
- Principles of Ecology
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
- Experimental Design and Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Ecology Environmental Sciences View 368 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels – BBC, including a Science subject; or
- BTEC Extended Diploma – DMM, including relevant Science modules; or
- 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A-levels or equivalent qualifications, including an A-level equivalent in a Science subject; and
International15600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.