BA in Applied Economics from the University of Pannonia is for you if you are yet unsure about your future career path and wish to acquire comprehensive skills that can help you pursue a professional career in business or an academic career in economics.
Where you may find a job…
- state or local administration organizations such as National Banks, State Audit Offices, Central Statistical Office, National Tax and Customs Administrations, State Treasuries, ministries, municipalities, other public offices,
- credit and other financial institutions,
- consulting or auditing firms,
- project offices of regional development agencies,
- multinational or local manufacturing or service providing companies,
- EU institutions or their national cooperating partners,
- economic research centers,
- universities or other institutions of education.
Did you know that...
- …you will learn about the economic models and other achievements of Nobel prize winning economists?
- …you will learn from acclaimed researchers of the Centre for Economic and Regional Studies of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences?
- …you will learn to use different statistical and econometric software which you can later apply in most fields of work?
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 15 other Bachelors in Economics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and
- the results) (in English);
- Medical certificate (Scanned copy of a medical certificate of satisfactory health condition issued not earlier than 1st
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR
International2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA2400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1200 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Veszprém
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.