The Geography (Hons) course at Keele University allows you to focus specifically on your preferred area of human geography, or to explore Geography as an integrated discipline concerned with people and their environment. You will develop interdisciplinary perspectives, problem-solving skills and the ability to research, evaluate and synthesise information from diverse sources.
- The National Trust
- Environmental Agency
- Chiltern and South Bucks Council
- Ashley Helme Associates
Jobs that a graduate of this course could go on to do:
- Environmental Consultant
- Geographical Information Systems Officer
- Planning and Development Surveyor
- Logistics Manager
- Town Planner
- Residential Surveyor
- Science Teacher
- Market Researcher
- Transport Planner
- International Development Worker
- Systems Developer
This programme has been accredited by the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Human Geographies
- Nature, Conservation & Society
- Academic, Professional and Fieldwork Skills
- People and the Environment
- Climate Change: The Scientific and Societal Context
- Geography and Geographers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 426 other Bachelors in Geography in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A Level Requirements
- English Language/Literature at C (or 4) OR equivalent qualification
- 29 points
Access to HE Diploma Requirements
- Obtain Access to Higher Education Diploma with 112 UCAS Tariff points including a minimum of 15 Level 3 credits at Distinction.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£2,500 per year for students exceeding published entry requirements.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP (UG)
£1,000 per year for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
- US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANS
Keele University is certified to award Federal Stafford and PLUS loans. Federal Direct Loans are provided by the US government.
- ARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.