Apart from learning the bases of electrical and electronic engineering within the frame of the study at our institution the students of the Electrical Engineering programme from University of Pécs will become members of a technology society involving them in complex projects and developments already during the university years.
Electrical Engineers owning complex knowledge are now mostly wanted in Europe.
Companies acting in the most dynamically developing industry field on the Earth ranging from nuclear power plants to microelectronic companies, from small-scale teams to multi-continental firms are waiting for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering mathematics
- Computer programming
- Electrical engineering
- Quality management
- Electromagnetic fields
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 6 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally B2 level language knowledge
- English communication skills will be assess during the Skype interview
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 USD per semester during 42 months.
EU/EEA6800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 USD per semester during 42 months.
- Application fee: USD 150
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.