About International Logistics Management at Isik University
Logistics management skills at Isik University are one of the most needed competencies in global economies. The International Society of Logistics defines logistics as a professional discipline that ensures the successful support of the product throughout its life. From design engineering to manufacturing and materials, packaging and marketing, and distribution and disposition, logistics involves every possible phase of the product support process.
The main goal of a International Logistics Management logistician is to minimize both public and private operating costs and maximize productivity. Well-trained logisticians must be equipped with both technical skills and basic management skills. For this reason, the international logistics management program is part of the Department of Management.
The volume of international trade increased to very high levels as a result of globalization and technological developments. This led to an increase in demand for managers and personnel specialized in logistics management, transportation, and supply chain management. Consequently logisticians at every level commanded a larger salary. The Isik University International Logistics Management Program was established in the Department of Management to meet the increasing demand for logisticians. One of the superior features of this program is the synergy it creates within the International Trade Program, one of the most successful programs in the Faculty. The program aims to give students a practical education with case studies on a good theoretical basis. The teaching staff is composed of experienced high level practitioners of logistics as well as academicians. Since logistics requires a lot of practical experience, students are encouraged to participate in an internship. The University Career Office give students assistance for internship and employment. The program with its structure and content provide graduates with good job opportunities. We hope that our graduates gaining competence with an international dimension in supply chain management, transportation, and customs management start with an important advantage in the labor market.
- Financial Accounting
- Distribution Channels and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Production Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Future international students are required to submit their applications as soon as their official documents are ready.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 15 other Bachelors in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Turkey
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Isik University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Acceptance letter received from Işık University
- Original High School Diploma/School Leaving Certificate
- Original Test/Diploma Score such as SAT, ACT, GCE etc.
- Original secondary school transcript (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted.)
- Original Language Exam Score
- The Equivalency Certificate, which verifies the equivalency of your High School Diploma to a Turkish High School Diploma
- Letter of attorney and its notary translation in English is required for the students under 18 years old (if they are unable to come together with their guardians/parents/legal representatives.)
- Birth certificate and its notary translation in English or Turkish is required for students under 18 years old.
- Passport copy with identification information and student visa pages,
- Copy of residence permit card (back and front side) (if available),
- Proof of payment of university fees,
International7200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
In order for us to give you accurate scholarship information, we ask that you please confirm a few details and create an account with us.
Below you will find Bachelor's scholarship opportunities for International Logistics Management.
You are eligible to apply for these scholarships but a selection process will still be applied by the provider.