Do you want a career in management that involves working at a commercial or financial institution?
This Business Administration programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice equips you with the skill set you need for administration and business management, organiSation and staff management, the marketing sector, and the finance and financial mediation sectors.
The Business Administration and Management curriculum, which is entirely taught in English, ensures that your degree is international in nature, with its students coming from around the world.
And since what happens after you graduate is of prime importance, the programme gets your career off to the right start by including a professional internship that can be carried out either in Italy or abroad.
Launching your career
As a graduate, you will be ready for employment as a manager or consultant in business, banking, finance, industrial or insurance companies and enterprises around the world. Career fields include, but are not limited to:
- Management and supervision in the private sector
- Human resource management
- Workplace organisation
- Sales and distribution
QS World University Rankings by Subject - Ca' Foscari is ranked for Business & Management Studies and is among the top 300 universities for Accounting & Finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe English-taught curriculum is called Business Administration and Management. Some of the areas of study covered by the programme's course work include:
- Principles of Management and International Accounting
- Introduction to Law
- Business Economics and Management of the Firm
- Computational Tools for Economics and Management
- Financial Institutions and Corporate Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 29 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- EU citizens must take a written entry test that assesses their knowledge of logic and mathematics at a testing centre in Italy. The test is administered in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum (English or Italian).
- Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test (via Skype) or a written test (at a testing centre in Italy) that evaluates their knowledge of logic and mathematics. The test is administered in the language of instruction of the candidate's chosen curriculum.
- Business Administration and Management Curriculum (taught in English): a certified B2-level knowledge of English is required.
- Business Administration Curriculum (taught in Italian): a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1900 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA1844 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1844 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
- To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
For high-achieving international students, Ca' Foscari offers:
- renewable fee waivers
- one-time scholarships of €5,000
The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.