You will get a clear picture of the impact of sports on society. All topics of the three-year ISPM programme have an international and practical approach, whether it’s courses, group projects or individual assignments. International Sport Management opens up a world of choice and our programme prepares you for it!
The International Sport Management programme at The Hague University of Applied Sciences contains topics regarding Management, Personal Development, Economics, Research and Events. Each year comprises of a combination of courses that relate to these overall topics. Click below on the year to find out which subject is taught in what year of the programme.
Opportunities after graduation
The broad ISPM study programme provides you with a large amount of opportunities:
- Do local popular sports interest you?
- What about working with the National Ministry of Sport or the International Olympic Committee?
- Do you prefer the commercial perspective of a sport marketing agency, sport venue, sport brand, fitness chain or sport game developer?
- Perhaps you prefer the developmental aspects of foundations and NGOs like Football for Peace, Right to Play or UNICEF.
- Or maybe your interests are related to worldwide annual events with their own permanent staff like tennis grand slams or city marathons?
The world of International Sport Management truly opens up a world of choice!
The programme is accredited by NVAO.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport — Presentation Skills
- Sport Marketing
- Event Management
- Intercultural Communication
- Sport Finance
- Sport Sociology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management Sports Sciences View 3 other Bachelors in Sports Management in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To enrol for the ISPM 3 year programme you will need a secondary school diploma comparable to a Dutch VWO diploma and a good command of English.
- Also, an interview is a mandatory part of the application process.
- Before we can decide on your eligibility, we'll need to assess your secondary school certificate.
- To make sure your certificate is evaluated fairly, we work with NUFFIC, an organisation that specialises in the assessment of international education qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8634 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8634 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Den Haag
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Do you come from outside the EEA (EU countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or Switzerland and want to do your bachelor degree at THUAS? You can apply for the €5,000 Holland Scholarship financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch universities.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.