Its no secret the world has been changing before our eyes !
In order to confront the rapidly-evolving world around us, businesses need highly trained, adaptable and creative individuals to keep pace and stay innovative.
The The BA Business Management (Hons) course from London School of International Business combines practical professional experience with creative approaches to enterprise and innovation that will develop your entrepreneurial spirit.
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
- Commercial manager
- Financial advisor
- Human resource consultant
- International business development manager
- Investment banker
- Management consultant
- The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Level 5 Diploma in Business Management.
- On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the BA (Hons) Business Management degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 32 other Bachelors in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 1 year of work experience if non of the above
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4466 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4466 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
- 18 Months - GBP £6700
- 24 Months - GBP £5900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.