The specialist knowledge and broad-ranging skills you will develop on this programme will prepare you for a career in almost any professional environment.
The types of skills you will gain include:
- Critical thinking
- Effective communication
- Social responsibility
The (Hons) Liberal Studies (Public Relations) programme at Regent's University London focuses on global communication, strategic planning and media relations. You will learn about the history, theories and developments of the public relations industry, focusing on topics such as media law, media campaigns and crisis communications management. Working on real-world projects, you will gain an understanding of the issues that PR professionals face in today’s complex media landscape. This programme will develop the essential skills needed to work in the global, multi-media communications industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Social Media
- Introduction to Public Relations Strategy and Management
- Writing for PR and Media
- Media Relations
- Interpersonal Communications
- Media and Ethics
- Visual Communications for PR (InDesign)
- Corporate Communications Management
- Managing Public Relations Campaigns
- Media Research Methods
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLiberal Arts Public Relations View 66 other Bachelors in Public Relations in United Kingdom
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies (i.e. secondary school and/or university certificates)
- One academic letter of recommendation
- A 300-500 word personal statement outlining the reasons for applying to your chosen programme, how you feel you will benefit from the programme of study, what contributions you will make to the University and how this will help your future career aspirations.
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- If you are not a native English speaker, proof of your English proficiency
International18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 30 months.
EU/EEA18500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 GBP per year during 30 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.