This direct entry HR and business degree is best suited to those with an understanding of business and the society in which it operates. During the two-year degree, you will develop essential leadership, management and communication skills and the global perspective you need to excel in a career in business and HRM.
You also have the option to join year one of BA (Hons) International Business and choose to study HRM in more depth in years two, three and four to provide you with a BA (Hons) International Business and Human Resource Management joint degree award on graduation. By choosing joint-honours in International Business and HRM, you will cover topics such as management issues, employment rights and responsibilities, managing people and diversity and managing and developing talent.
This International Business and Human Resource Management (Hons) degree course from Glasgow Caledonian University is accredited by both EPAS and CIPD and provides you will a world-class qualification. As the University for the Common Good, we are committed to the ethics, responsibility and sustainability (ERS) agenda. Our graduates contribute to a society which is concerned about sustainable and ethical business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Enterprise Value Challenge
- Business Research Methods and Skills
- International Business Strategy
- Ethical Trade and International Market Entry Operations Management
- Contemporary Issues in World Economy
- Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility
- Ethics in International Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management International Business View 489 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College HND: Business/Human Resource Management/Admin and IT - graded units AB/ABB
- Priority will be given to applicants with at least two optional units in HRM, particularly those in HRM: Core Activities Unit. Other applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- All entry requirements listed here should be used as a guide and represent the minimum required to be considered for entry. Applicants who are made a conditional offer of a place may be asked to achieve more than is stated.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1820 GBP per year during 24 months.
- RUK: £9,250
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.