- Flexible structure ensures you are knowledgeable in all core areas of economics whilst offering you the opportunity to pursue optional modules; allowing you to tailor your degree to your interests
- Your first two years consist of introductory and intermediate modules delivering the tools and techniques required for formal economic analysis.
- With a completely bespoke final year, you can choose from a range of modules, including the opportunity to choose one module from beyond the Business School
- No previous study of economics is required or assumed.
The Economics degree at The University of Exeter adopts an international outlook meaning you will develop an understanding of the global economic environment. Combined with the opportunity to study abroad or work a year in industry, you will be well placed to work for local or international companies.
Your degree demonstrates that you have the following professional skills
- Evaluate government policy and assess performance against home and global economies
- Apply mathematical and statistical analysis to qualitative and quantitative data
- Present findings and explain complex data to a wide range of audiences
- Perform confidently in group discussions and produce a high standard of written technical and non-technical materials
- Make logical recommendations whilst considering the wider social and political influences
- Use Information and Communications Technology (ICT) skills – including word processing, databases, internet communications, information retrieval and online searches
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics for Economists
- History of Economic Thought
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Econometrics View 153 other Bachelors in Econometrics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-Level A*AA - AAA B in Mathematics
- IB 38/766 - 36/666 HL5 in Mathematics (Analysis and Approaches or Applications and Interpretations). Maths Studies not accepted.
- BTEC D*DD - DDD Applicants studying a BTEC Extended Diploma are also required to achieve B in Mathematics
- GCSE B or 5 B or 5 in GCSE English language
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
4 years With Industrial Experience; With Year Abroad
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.