On the BSc Cognitive Psychology with a Year Abroad from the University of East Anglia , you’ll gain a strong grounding in key theories and research methods of cognitive psychology. You’ll study topics such as psychology and risk, psychology of language, brain, mind and machines, social and affective neuroscience, and applied neuropsychology.
In your final year, you’ll design and implement your own research project related to cognitive psychology. Past students have researched areas such as autism, face perception, visual perception and attention, and brain activity in relation to social and non-social stimuli. If you’re interested in a career in mental and physical rehabilitation, neuroscience or clinical psychology, this course is ideal. Because you’ll learn to handle large data sets and gain expertise in human/computer interaction, product testing, human factors, and how we process information, you’ll also be well equipped to go into data or computer science. Alternatively the course will provide you with a firm base for further postgraduate study in cognitive psychology.
You’ll be able to choose from a range of psychology programmes according to your interests, be they broad or specific, and you’ll have the chance to experience topics you may not have come across before. We offer flexibility, with the possibility of switching to a different psychology pathway as your degree unfolds.
- Legal and criminal justice
- Social work and health care
- Human resources and management
- Education, research and consultancy
- Marketing and advertising
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of the Individual: Development, Personality, Brain and Cognition
- Research Design and Analysis
- Self and Society
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive and Biological Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 203 other Bachelors in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level ABB or BBB with an A in the Extended Project
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- Scottish Highers AAABB
- Scottish Advanced Highers BCC
- Irish Leaving Certificate 3 subjects at H2 and 3 subjects at H3
- Access Course Pass the Access to HE Diploma with Distinction in 30 credits at level 3 and Merit in 15 credits at Level 3
- BTEC DDM. Excludes BTEC Public Services, BTEC Uniformed Services and BTEC Business Administration.
- European Baccalaureate 75%
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.