Electronics and Electrical Engineering at KTU is a unique study program as it provides knowledge in two fields of engineering – electronics and electrical. These are the two areas that are important for a wide variety of industries. Experts and engineers in these fields who innovate, improve and create safe electrical and electronic systems are of utmost value in a global job market.
After graduation at the Electronic and Electrical Engineering programme from Kaunas University of Technology , you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills aiming for masters’ in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- The demand for qualified electronics and electrical engineers is very high – only in Lithuania, over 700 electronics and electrical engineering specialists will be employed by 2022
- A huge diversity of teaching laboratories: installing the latest equipment for teaching labs is supported by EU and sponsored by the global brands and companies
- Hands-on learning through project activities
- is competent to formulate tasks in the field in electronics and electrical engineering; analyze technical level and implementation; prepare technical requirements and documentation;
- is competent to understand qualitative and quantitative characteristics, operation principles and scope of electronics and electrical appliances, assemblies and devices;
- is competent to understand and apply electronics and electrical engineering tasks and methods (structure synthesis, decomposition of systems, algorithmizing, testing); select experimental (physical parameter measurement and visualization) and production equipment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classical Physics
- Programming for Engineers
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Basics of Measurements and Metrology
- Programming of Electronic Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Kaunas University of Technology and/or in Lithuania, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
- The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3524 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3524 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3524 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3524 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.