During your studies of Electronics and Electrical Engineering at KTU, you will gain a strong foundation in electronics engineering, allowing you to develop the competencies required in both electronics and electrical engineering.
After graduation, you will be able to expand your knowledge and skills aiming for masters’ in Electronics Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- The demand for qualified electronics and electrical engineers is very high – only in Lithuania, over 700 electronics and electrical engineering specialists will be employed by 2022
- A huge diversity of teaching laboratories: installing the latest equipment for teaching labs is supported by the EU and sponsored by global brands and companies
- Hands-on learning through project activities
What will you study?
- Engineering basics: design, testing, installation and exploitation
- Analogue and digital devices: microprocessors, intelligent electrical systems, electrical systems for smart buildings
- Fundamental sciences: materials science, mathematics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analogue devices
- Automated design
- Audio-visual technologies
- Design of high-frequency systems
- Navigation and visualisation systems
- Embedded systems (specialized computers)
- Design of electronic systems
- Programmed logic devices
- Digital devices
- Materials engineering
- Measurements and fundamentals of metrology
- Micro and nano technologies in electronics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Bachelors in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics and Physics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.