Probably the greatest challenge for today's engineers is how to make the most effective use of digital tools (buildings’ information modelling, 3D printing and others) that enable the creation of the most complex structures quickly and economically, meeting the needs of society and individuals.
While studying at KTU, you will get acquainted with the main processes of design, construction, installation and operation of buildings. This is general but essential knowledge that will allow you to choose the desired specialisation in later years of study and focus more on the chosen topic: structures, technologies or building engineering systems.
BSc in Civil Engineering at KTU offers a broad spectrum of courses to prepare the graduates for the dynamic environment of the construction business.
- Hands-on experience through practical tasks
- Working with contemporary software packages, such as Building Information Modelling software (BIM), Revit, Scia Engineering, Tekla, DDS-CAD, SES, Bentley, which enable the construction process to move to 5D or even 7D dimensions
- Out of classroom activities and field trips to construction offices, factories, and construction sites
What will you study?
- Building materials: composition, characteristics, production technology
- Structures: construction, design, modelling
- Technologies: planning, organisation, construction works
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Engineering Graphic
- Information Technologies
- Media Philosophy
- Sustainable Development
- Basics of Spatial Modeling
- Building Materials and Basics of Material Science 6
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 3 other Bachelors in Landscape Architecture in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a senior high school diploma with a good average grade (min. CGPA >60 %),
- maximum 3 years after high school graduation is eligible,
- minimum average grade (CGPA) > 60 % in each entry subject: final exams of Mathematics and Physics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA3426 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3426 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.