This is a qualifying law degree offering all the compulsory law modules of an LLB (Hons) plus a strong introduction to core principles of business management. You study law and business modules (67% law and 33% business) in each year of the programme allowing for development of expertise in both areas of study, culminating in a dissertation combining both disciplines.
How you learn
We use a variety of teaching methods including lectures, seminars, student led presentations, workshops, and role-play.
How you are assessed
We use a variety of assessment methods including in-course essays, reports, presentations, problem-solving exercises, group work and exams.
Career opportunitiesAs well as the legal professions, this Law with Business Management (Hons) degree from Teesside University provides the knowledge and skills to pursue a wide range of both legal and business-related careers including the widest possible range of business management roles, the civil service, local government, accountancy and politics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Finance
- Foundations of Law
- The Citizen and the State
- The Law of Contract
- Understanding Organisations
- Contemporary Issues in Social Sciences
- Fake News: Propaganda and Polemics, Past and Present
- Historical and Popular Crime, Justice and Criminal Law
- Teesside: History, Literature, Culture, and Society
- 36 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The main UCAS closing date is 29 January. You are encouraged to apply by then although late applications are accepted through UCAS until 30 June.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 1195 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A typical offer is 88-112 tariff points from at least two A levels (or equivalent). You must also have GCSEs in English and Maths at grade 4 (grade C) or equivalent. We recommend an Access course if you're a mature student.
- For entry to Year 0 (Foundation Year) a typical offer is 32-64 tariff points from at least two A levels (or equivalent) and GCSE grade 4 (grade C) or equivalent in English and Maths.
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
- Fee for UK applicants £4,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.