Some pharmacy schools will accept students upon the completion of a minimum of 60 semester units of pre-pharmacy coursework. However, due to a high number of applications, a bachelor’s degree is highly preferred at many institutions.
- The Pre-Pharmacy programme is offered at the University of Southern California
- A Pharm.D. (Doctor of Pharmacy) degree requires at least four years of professional study. The first two years usually cover the basic sciences and the last two years, pharmacy theory and practice.
- Upon graduation, increasing numbers of students are seeking residency training in institutional and community pharmacy practice.
- These residency programs may be in pharmacy practice or specialty areas, depending upon personal interests and specific career requirements.
- Completion of a pharmacy residency is oftentimes a requirement for employment in hospital pharmacy practice or clinical faculty positions. In addition, some pharmacy schools offer joint degrees: PharmD/PhD, PharmD/MBA, and PharmD/MS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Microbiology Physiology
- Humanities/Social Science
- Organic Chemistry
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Microbiology View 2367 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Submit Primary Application
- Identifying Information
- Schools Attended
- Biographic Information
- Course Work
- Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Schools
- Personal Statement
- Standardized Tests
- Additional biographic information
- Short answer statements and essays
- Letters of recommendation
- Application fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.