These include diagnosing disease, supervising the care of patients, prescribing medications & other treatments, and participating in the improved delivery of health care. Admission to medical school is highly competitive.
- A Pre-Medicine degree at the University of Southern California in medicine requires four years of academic study of which two years are dedicated to the sciences and two years to clinical rotations.
- Upon graduation, students enter residency programs that can last three to eight years depending on the medical specialty you choose to pursue.
- Training in family practice, general internal medicine, and general pediatrics can take three years; general surgery requires five years; and subspecialty training in disciplines such as plastic or neurological surgery may involve another two or three years.
- The mission of the Office of Pre-Health Advisement, within the USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, supports the overall mission and objectives of the University of Southern California, particularly its commitment to health care education and training of health care professionals for the 21st century and beyond.
- The Office of Pre-Health Advisement exists to serve all current students, alumni, and post-baccalaureates of the University of Southern California who are interested in pursuing a career within the health professions.
- Our pre-health advisors are committed to providing an array of student-centered advisement services and support tools tailored to meet the individual needs, interests, and goals of pre-health students.
- We value a sense of community, meaningful relationships with students, staff and faculty, academic excellence, leadership, wellness, and learning through community service, clinical exposure, laboratory research, and campus organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organic Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 1167 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Submit Primary Application
- Identifying Information
- Schools Attended
- Biographic Information
- Course Work
- Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Schools
- Personal Statement
- Standardized Tests
- Additional biographic information
- Short answer statements and essays
- Letters of recommendation
- Application fees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.