Logistics systems engineering
Studies at “Engineering Logistics systems” are preparing to run their own business and working for independent and managerial positions in international and domestic production enterprises, corporations, transport, logistics, shipping and design companies. This field of study prepares specialists in the field of logistics systems engineering, quality management, supply chains, finance, capital, as well as consultants and experts in logistics systems, transport management, design units, logistics and distribution centers, transportation and shipping companies, trade and service companies.
Logistics management in the enterprise
Highly qualified teaching staff at the Economics and Innovation University in Lublin with rich academic achievements and professional experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Quality in logistic systems
- Eco-innovations in logistics
- Urban and regional logistic management
- Freight management
- Logistic infrastructure
- Innovations in the field of materials technologies, packaging and storage of goods
- Ecological aspects of European Union transport policy
- Logistics of domestic waste recycling
- Logistic supply chain
- Cost optimization in warehouse
- Information systems used in warehouses
- IT systems used in logistics, distribution and trade
- Modern identification systems in logistics, distribution and trade
- Relations between logistics and marketing
- Customer service in Logistic Supply Chain
- Telecommunications services in distribution and trade logistics
- Returnable packaging management
- Logistic centres and their importance in Logistic Supply Chain
- Costs management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An original or a certified copy of the Certificate of Secondary Education or another equivalent document (legalized or provided with apostille).
- A certificate of English language proficiency or any other document confirming the knowledge of English.
- A certified copy of a foreign passport (the personal data page)
- A copy of student visa (the original must be available for inspection) or a temporary residence card or any other document entitling the holder to stay in Poland.
- A medical certificate stating that there are no contraindications against undertaking studies.
- Four 37 x 52mm photos
International2650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2650 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Lublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.