Management at Gdansk University of Technology provides knowledge that helps to build comprehensive managerial competences. Professionally qualified managers are the key drivers of trade, commerce and public service, making decisions to help shape the world around them. Good managers should be creative, responsible, communicative and entrepreneurial. '
That is why BiM is a place for people who are full of initiative and original ideas, outgoing, and who can communicate in foreign languages. BiM is designed to give you the knowledge, confidence and choices you need to establish a rewarding and exciting career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Economics
- Essentials of Statistics
- Essentials of Management
- Essentials of Finance
- ICT in Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- HR Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school / secondary education (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
International3836 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1918 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA446 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 223 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- 1,000 PLN for Polish citizens
- 8,600 PLN for Foreigners
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.