About the programme
Language serves as the common code of communication that humans share. Regarded as a lingua France, English is deemed to be the universal language which people across borders adopt in order to communicate and understand each other.
The Foundation in English programme of Multimedia University also aims to prepare students for the Bachelor of Communication (Hons.) (Strategic Communication), as well as to provide them with exposure to campus life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Reading Skills and Strategies
- Academic Writing
- Language and Communication
- Critical Thinking and Study Skills
- Fundamentals of Grammar
- Literature in English
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least five (5) subjects AND at least a B in English; OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of English; OR
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
International3586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3586 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National3586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3586 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 14,500 RM per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.