About the programme
In the Foundation in Life Sciences programme of Multimedia University, lectures are supplemented with laboratory work to help students develop their practical skills, working confidence and ability to work effectively in a group. Collectively, these subjects provide a holistic, inspiring and balanced educational experience which equip students with a solid foundation for higher levels of learning and nurture their potential for future academic excellence at the tertiary level.
After completion of the Foundation in Life Sciences programme you can opt for Bachelor of Science (Hons.) (Bioinformatics) degree programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell and Function
- Computer Applications
- General Chemistry
- Cellular Reproduction and Genetics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Pass SPM/O-Level or its equivalent with a minimum of Grade C in at least five (5) subjects, inclusive of Mathematics, English and any 2 Science subjects; OR
- Pass UEC with a minimum of Grade B in at least four (4) subjects inclusive of Mathematics and one of the Science subjects; OR
- Other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government.
International4204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4204 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4204 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- 17,000 RM per full programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.