The Clinical Laboratory Science program at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is a 2+2 university-based program which culminates in the Bachelor of Science degree in Clinical Laboratory Science within one of the three optional areas of special emphasis.
- Standard Option prepares a student for a career primarily in a clinical setting such as a hospital, physician's office, laboratory, or a reference laboratory.
- Pre-med Option is for students pursuing a graduate medical education through medical school, osteopathic school, veterinary school, or research graduate programs.
- Pre-Physician Assistant Option is for students pursuing a graduate education in physician assistant studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Chemistry
- Clinical Bacteriology
- Principles of Immunology
- Professional Issues in CLS
- Molecular Diagnostics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1949 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Any former student who seeks to be readmitted to a program in the School of Health Professions must have withdrawn in good academic standing and meet all current admissions and degree requirements for the semester of readmission.
- Automatic readmission is not guaranteed; programs will consider students on a case-by-case basis.
International18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3165 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Abilene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.