Educational Objectives of the Industrial and Systems Engineering programme offered by the Yeditepe University
The objective of this program is to graduate students who:
- play an important role in the analysis, design, implementation and improvement of production and service systems
- contribute to the scientific output in the area of Industrial and Systems Engineering through academic research
Program Learning Outcomes
- Adequate background in Mathematics, Natural Sciences and the Industrial and Systems Engineering discipline
- Ability to identify, model and solve complex problems in the area of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions, in such a way as to meet the desired requirements
- Ability to employ information technologies effectively in Industrial and Systems Engineering applications and develop and/or use modern techniques and tools for these applications
- Ability to design and conduct experiments and interpret results to analyze problems in the area of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Ability to take responsibility both individually and as a team member to solve unforeseen problems that arise in intra-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary projects
- Ability to access information in the area of Industrial and Systems Engineering and to report and communicate this information to others using a foreign language (English) at the European Language Portfolio C1 General Level
- Ability to follow current issues and recent developments in science and technology by accessing databases and other sources of information and to continue to educate oneself
- Awareness of scientific and ethical responsibility in professional matters
- Ability to initiate innovative projects in the area of Industrial and Systems Engineering and to manage these projects considering all aspects
- Ability to identify the impact of Industrial and Systems Engineering applications on health, environment and safety; awareness of the legal consequences of Industrial and Systems Engineering solutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Academic English
- General Chemistry
- Engineering Drawing
- Fundamentals of Material Science
- Introduction to Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Algorithms and Computer Programming
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mathematics Natural Sciences View 29 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport or Official ID Card (required)
- High-school Diploma (required)
- Full High-school Transcript (required)
- Photo (required)
- University Entrance Exam Scores
- Personal and/or Academic Reference Letter
- Language Proficiency Test Results
International12500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.