The Diploma of Arts Media and Communications at Macquarie University is equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate degree.
If you successfully complete the diploma, you can progress directly into the second year of Bachelor of Arts or the Bachelor of Media and Communications without losing any time.
- This diploma will prepare you for entry into the second year of a Macquarie bachelor degree.
- Study two units in each term: mass communications, media production, media tech, multimodal storytelling and visual media.
- Undertake teaching and learning activities that will hep you improve your academic knowledge and study skills.
- Study in small classes and get personalised support from our highly qualified and experienced teachers.
- Academic Communication in the Social Sciences and Humanities
- Humanities and the World
- Visual Media and CommunicationsMultimodal Storytelling
- Media Technologies
- Media Practice and Production
- Critical Thinking
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Liberal Arts Media Studies & Mass Media View 206 other programmes in Media Studies & Mass Media in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International selection rank: 60
- The selection rank is based on the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR). It determines the minimum eligibility requirements for entry to Macquarie.
- CRICOS CODE: 099295F
International32800 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32800 AUD for the full programme
- Domestic Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.