The Computing Information Systems - Information Systems Security program of University of Dubai prepares students for exciting and rewarding careers in managing and securing modern information systems.
More specifically, the CIS program with a concentration in ISS provides ways to integrate theoretical knowledge, contemporary techniques, skills, and tools that are necessary to secure information systems.
Graduates with a BS. In CIS (ISS concentration) are prepared to pursue entry level and managerial careers with the following job titles:
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer Security Specialist
- Information/Technology Security Manager
- Computer Forensics Expert
- Ethical Hacker / Penetration Engineer
- Computer Support Specialists (Helpdesk/Quality Assurance Specialist, Technical Trainer, etc.)
- Network Administrator/Architect/Manager
- IT Auditor
- IT Security Consultant.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Information Systems Security Management
- Ethical Hacking and Network Defense
- Computer Forensics and Investigations
- Database Security and Auditing
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
The Admission Office accepts applications throughout the year for the CSI program.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences IT Security View 14 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United Arab Emirates
- Original UAE high school certificate or certified equivalent (approved by the Ministry of Education)
- Original English language proficiency score certificate (usually sent under separate cover)
- Copy of a valid passport and Emirates identity card
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in color).
- SAT or Math placement test with a minimum score of 400.
International1580 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1580 USD per module during 48 months.
National1579 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD per module during 48 months.
- National: 5,800 AED per module
- International: 1580 USD per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.