This sequence focuses on GUCR and supporting business requirements, providing students with a broad-based and well-rounded knowledge through acquiring communication skills, problem-solving and IT skills, as well as an understanding of general business concepts.
This solid background enables students to complete the specialization requirements in one of their areas of interest during the third and fourth year of the Management program of University of Dubai. The program is further supported by electives chosen from a selection of different courses, to broaden students’ knowledge and enhance their specialized skills.
In order to graduate, the student must complete the program successfully with a GPA of 2.25 or above, and must earn a total of 129 credit hours.
Students with a BBA in Management should be able to:
- Achieve organizational goals by utilizing human resources, material resources, and financial resources of the organization in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Use their knowledge and skills in handling tasks and responsibilities faced by managers, including but not limited to delegating, communicating, team-building, decision-making, and problem-solving.
- Perform managerial functions such as strategic planning, organizing, coordinating, leading, and motivating others to meet organizational goals.
- Understand the complexities of domestic as well as international environments and to develop strategies to remain competitive in terms of cost and quality and to maintain high levels of productivity.
- Guide organizations to meet challenges of today’s world and adapt to change.
Programme StructureCourses include
- Human Resources Management
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Management of Service Organizations
- Small Business Management
- Emerging Issues in Management
- Leadership Development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The Admission Office accepts applications throughout the year for the BBA program.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 79 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Arab Emirates
- Original UAE high school certificate or equivalent certificate (approved by the Ministry of Education)
- Original English language proficiency score certificate
- 4 personal pictures
- Valid student passport copy for UAE nationals
- Ethbara & UID number
- Visa on passport for Non UAE national
- Family book copy for UAE nationals
- Valid emirates ID copy
- Military service letter for UAE nationals
- Employment letter for employed students
- Valid mother’s passport copy
- SAT or Math placement test with a minimum score of 400.
International1800 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 USD per module during 48 months.
National1579 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1579 USD per module during 48 months.
- National: 5,800 AED per module
- International: 1,800 USD per module
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.