Here, in the Peace and Conflict Studies program from Oberlin College & Conservatory, you will study not only the factors that lead to human conflict and aggression but also examine levels of conflict, both individual and group, and explore the potential links between issues of social and environmental justice and violent conflict.
Student Clubs and Organizations
- Student Senate, Peace and Conflict Studies Connection Group, Solarity, the Oberlin Review—these are among the more than 175 student groups and clubs available to you.
- From politics to faith and identity, and from special interest to sports, Oberlin has an array of clubs eager for new members, new ideas, and new leadership.
- Environment and Society
- Social Psychology: A Sociological Approach
- Seminar in Social Conflict
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Political Science View 2091 other Bachelors in Sociology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We accept online applications through either the Common App or the Coalition Application.
- School Report with Official Transcript.
- Teacher Evaluations.
- English Language Proficiency Requirements.
International59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
National59384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59384 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oberlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.