The Computer Information Systems - Network Management program from Eastern Kentucky University offers courses in both forensic computing and data mining, which are among "The 5 Hardest Jobs to Fill".
Why Computer Information Systems?
- All EKU School of Business degree programs, including CIS, are accredited by AACSB International.
- CIS students build a foundation that prepares them to pursue either a business career with an understanding of how technology helps a business achieve its objectives or a technology career with an understanding of how business objectives drive work with information systems toward achieving business goals.
- CIS majors will hold the 3 of the top 8 growth jobs over the next 8 years (Bureau of Labor Statistics).
- CIS majors will enter careers with strong salaries (careers in information systems and Hot CIS Jobs).
- CIS majors are an integral part of an environment lead by an internationally recognized CIS department that maintains strong relationships with the business community.
- CIS majors have leading edge tools and techniques in their grasp (MSDNAA, Rational Suite Enterprise, IBM products, and Oracle).
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Associate Network Consulting Engineer, CISCO Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
- Information Technology Associate, Bechtel Parsons
- Network Test Engineer, Lexmark
- E-Business Technologies & Tools
- Data Base Management
- Business Programming
- Networks & Telecommunications
- Advanced Telecommunications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management Computer Sciences View 216 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
- Submit an online application for the term (Fall, Spring or Summer) you would like to begin.
- Pay the required $35.00 USD application processing fee.
- Submit a copy of your passport information page proving a valid passport.
- Submit complete secondary school records reflecting a cumulative grade of 75% (2.5 GPA equivalent) or higher.
- Submit an official copy of High School Diploma or Graduation Certificate.
- Provide a declaration of finances showing an account balance of no less than $34,745 USD in the form of a bank statement with a letter of authorization from the account holder.
- Demonstrated English language proficiency.
International19724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9862 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9862 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9452 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4726 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.