The Business Administration (Honours) programme from Lingnan University is unique in the way it equips future professionals and leaders with a business mindset and practical know-how, while also giving them a solid grounding in liberal arts.
This provides the ideal foundation for lifelong learning about the world of business and an appreciation of the humanities.
The programme also provides ample opportunities for overseas exchanges, community service and internships via the University’s well-established network of academic and business partners in Hong Kong, mainland China and further afield.
Graduates of the BBA (Hons) programme are sought after by employers and have consistently done well in the job market.
Thanks to Lingnan’s approach to whole-person education, BBA (Hons) graduates have gone on to work
- in the commercial sector
- in government
- in education
- in community and social services
- in arts and cultures
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Company Law
- Advanced Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Taxation View 5 other Bachelors in Taxation in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a degree or a sub-degree awarded by a recognised post-secondary institution;
- Grade E or above in both Advanced Supplementary (AS) Level Use of English (UE) and Chinese Language and Culture (CLC); PLUS Grade E or above in two Advanced Level (AL) subjects OR Grade E or above in one AL subject and in two AS Level subjects other than UE and CLC in the Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (HKALE); or
- other acceptable non-local qualifications.
International17926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17926 USD per year during 48 months.
National5390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5390 USD per year during 48 months.
- International: HK$140,000
- Local: HK$42,100
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.