You will learn to design, develop, implement and maintain technical solutions that will meet the business challenges and opportunities of the future.
Our MIS students are extraordinarily well-prepared for work in the information systems field. MIS students are expected to have three areas of distinct competency: business knowledge, technical skills and interpersonal skills.
The Management Information Systems program at Rowan University is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, and AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). There are few programs that have both accreditations.
Students interested in the following careers are a good fit for the MIS program
- Business Data Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Information Security Analysis
- Database Administration
- Network and Systems Administration
- Software Development
- Computer Training and Support
- MIS majors have the opportunity to focus on a specific area within the MIS discipline by selecting from three tracks - Data Analytics, Information Security, and Software Development.
- While pursuing a track is optional, it is highly recommended that students select one or more tracks.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEngineering Management Business Information Systems View 222 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.