Completion of the degree requirements can also increase a student's chances of success in medical, dental or other related health programs by helping students develop a strong academic foundation needed for success in such professional schools.
- The Biochemistry program from Rowan University combines the value of a liberal education with appropriate classroom and laboratory training in chemistry, biology, math and physics.
- The focus is on a molecular approach to studying living systems.
- The biochemistry major can choose to specialize in related areas of chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, genetics or structural biology, pre-med, allied health sciences or biomedical sciences by a careful selection of elective courses.
- The emphasis in all courses is on the acquisition of a solid knowledge base combined with hands-on laboratory work using modern equipment. Each student is expected to carry out a laboratory-based research project.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Pharmacy Biochemistry View 112 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For first-year students, submit the Online Application, essay, and the $65 application fee or submit a waiver form.
- Submit your High School Transcript. If your document is not translated to English a certified English translation is necessary.
- Submit standardized language test score - a TOEFL minimum score of 70, IELTS minimum score of 6.0, Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum score of 50 or Duolingo test minimum score of 95 for traditional admissions. International students must submit standardized test scores unless they are exempt (View Language Policy).
- If you don't meet the English required scores please see Conditional Admissions
International19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9667 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5151 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.