Our Nursing program from Upstate Medical University SUNY focuses on theory and application, provides exposure to many areas of nursing, and serves as a foundation for graduate study.
- It prepares you to deliver comprehensive care to patients of all ages in a variety of settings as a direct care provider and as a nursing leader.
- Most full-time students complete degree requirements in two years. Part-time students will complete the degree in three years. Degree requirements must be completed within 5 years of matriculation
- Professional Nursing Transitions
- Health Assessment and Health Promotion Across the Lifespan
- Health Care Policy & Politics
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Informatics, Quality & Safety
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 107 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the SUNY Upstate application
- Submit Two Letters of Recommendation
- State University of New York (SUNY) Application
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Submit copies of your RN License & CPR Certification
International28556 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 708 USD per credit during 36 months.
National11898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 295 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.