Education - Special Education from Gonzaga University also offers an initial teacher certification with an endorsement in special education (P-12).
Graduates with Education - Special Education from Gonzaga University will:
- help children reach their full potential through a career in service to others.
- be prepared to become special education professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychology of Children with Exceptionalities
- Special Education In-School Experience
- Special Education Application
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Special Education Policies and Procedures Precision Teaching
- Assessment: Special Education
- Direct Instruction: Reading
- Direct Instruction: Mathematics
- Classroom Management
- Development of Children with Exceptionalities
- Early Childhood Special Education Physical Development
- Language and Communication
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 3614 other Bachelors in Education in United States
- Complete the online Common Application.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application).
- Official transcripts in native language and English from all high schools, colleges and universities attended.
- Common Application School Report (found on the Common Application).
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation (found on the Common Application).
- Copy of Passport
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee.
International46060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46060 USD per year during 48 months.
National46060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46060 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.