Students develop skills in textual analysis, critical thinking and writing, as well as the knowledge and practical skills required for teaching English as a foreign language.
The English Language and Literature program from the European University Cyprus (EUC) reflects the increased demand for teachers in schools, private institutes and private lessons for young children, students and professionals who want to improve their English.
The program’s content fosters critical thinking and clear writing skills which offer graduates multiple employment opportunities in business and government organizations as well.
The Career Center offers students and graduates individualized sessions for advice on career planning and development. Students can make an appointment to see a career counselor or be seen on a drop-in basis to receive timely, accessible and tailored advice for all stages of their career path. E-counseling is also available to accommodate distance learning students. Go through the CSM platform to book your e-counseling appointments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophy, Psychology or Political Science
- History, Anthropology or Sociology
- Public Speaking
- Instruction in Expository Writing
- Computer Fundamentals and Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52. Applicants may also apply on line here.
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Certified copy of a valid passport, valid for a minimum of two (2) years
- Certified original letter attesting to good conduct, issued by the police authorities in the student’s country of citizenship, confirming a clear criminal record. The letter of good conduct should be issued no more than 6 months before the date of submission of documents for visa approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA9120 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9120 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.