Computer Science teaches students to be aware of new ideas and technologies and is a foundation that prepares graduates for many different computer careers while permitting them to adapt to new technologies.
The Computer Science curriculum at the Augusta University covers the principles of key computing technologies such as hardware, operating systems, database systems, networks, graphics, and artificial intelligence. Students will study the logical and mathematical foundations of computing and how to implement problem solutions as programs in a computer language.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Computer Programming
- Ethics in Computer Science
- Calculus and Analytical Geometry
- Mathematical Structures for Computer Science
- Computer Organization
- Operating System
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 261 other Bachelors in Artificial Intelligence in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Application Form: A candidate seeking admission must file an official application for admission and pay a non-refundable application fee prior to the specified deadline.
- Application Fee: (Non-refundable): The application fee may be waived for new freshman applicants who provide an approved ACT or SAT I Fee Waiver or NACAC Fee Waiver form.
- Official Transcript(s): A freshman candidate should ask his or her guidance department to send an official copy of the secondary school record. A transfer candidate should ask the registrar from each college attended to send an official transcript of grades (a separate transcript from each college).
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing Program (ACT) Scores: A freshman candidate is required to submit SAT scores of the College Board or the ACT score of the American College Testing Program.
International22270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11135 USD per semester during 48 months.
National22270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11135 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3446 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Augusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.