- A professional accreditation – approved by the Health and Care Professions and accredited by the Society and College of Radiographers.
- Great work experience opportunities – with the chance to gain clinical experience in many of London's internationally renowned teaching hospitals.
- You’ll get access to our state-of-the-art facilities – including VERT (Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training), a virtual learning environment simulating a radiotherapy treatment room.
With a degree in Therapeutic Radiography, you'll be eligible to register with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) as a therapeutic radiographer. Therapeutic Radiographers work in a multidisciplinary team in Radiation Oncology – and they play a vital role in the management and treatment of patients with cancer and tumours. They are predominantly responsible for the accurate localisation, planning and delivery of ionising radiation.
You’d be involved in every stage of the treatment process: helping plan and administering treatment, explaining it to patients and assessing their responses. This is why therapeutic radiographers need excellent interpersonal skills and emotional resilience – they deal with patients and their families at very difficult and emotional times. Making patients feel comfortable and guiding them through the process can be as important as the technical skills required for this role.
Health and Care Professions Council , Society and College of Radiographers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological science
- Radiotherapy practice
- Concepts of inter-professional and collaborative practice
- Applied radiation sciences
- Radiotherapy imaging and dosimetry
- Appraising evidence for research informed practice
- Contemporary debates in radiotherapy and oncology
- Radiotherapy practice
- Improving quality, change management and leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 434 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma D*D*D* or;
- Access to HE Diploma in Science, Health Science or similar with 15 Distinctions and 30 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths, English and two Sciences at grade B or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.