This Psychology (Forensic Psychology) (Hons) degree from London South Bank University integrates core areas of psychological knowledge, giving you a deep understanding of the subject. Taught with an applied focus, it will also help you apply your learning in the real world to make a difference to people's lives.
As well as enhancing your understanding of human behaviour and thought processes, this course will help you become a more persuasive communicator - a desirable skill for employers.
With an accredited degree and an appropriate postgraduate qualification you could go on to be a chartered psychologist in health, clinical, forensic, child and educational or occupational psychology. You’re also equipped for a career in counselling, teaching, the probation and courts services, market research, HR or business – there’s no such thing as a traditional career path for psychology graduates.
If you do go on to become a chartered psychologist, your everyday duties would vary depending on the speciality. An occupational psychologist works to maximise employee performance and increase job satisfaction; a clinical psychologist makes positive changes in clients’ lives.
Accredited by the British Psychological Society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychological research methods
- The psychology of learning and memory
- The psychology of feelings
- The psychology of behaviour with others
- The psychology of thinking and communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 54 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 207 other Bachelors in Forensic Science in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 120 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK fee: £5550
International fee: £9240
Part-time slow track:
- UK fee: £4625
- International fee: £7450
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.