- Industry relevance – the course structure stems from best practice recommendations made by The British Psychological Society.
- Professional accreditation – the course is accredited by The British Psychological Society.
- Flexible learning – choose from a variety of modules in the final year to suit your particular interests.
- Dedicated facilities – our lab complex includes an eye-tracking facility and observation room.
- Top 15 in the UK and 1st in London for Graduate Prospects in Psychology (Complete University Guide 2021)
As well as enhancing your understanding of human behaviour and thought processes, this course will help you become a more persuasive communicator - a desirable skill for employers.
Accredited by the British Psychological Society.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychological research methods
- The psychology of learning and memory
- The psychology of feelings
- The psychology of behaviour with others
- The psychology of thinking and communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 54 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 814 other Bachelors in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to Science with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 120 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- UK fee: £5550
- International fee: £8940
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.