Enrich your financial knowledge through innovative courses in corporate finance, investment management, budgeting, with this Business Administration - Finance program from Laurentian University.
Take an in-depth look at the finance world and become knowledgeable in aspects of cash management modelling, business valuations, capital budgeting processes, capital asset pricing model, mergers and acquisitions and more.
Complete courses in portfolio management, investment management, financial institutions management, as well as international finance. Examine important issues in corporate finance from the perspective of financial managers who are responsible for making significant investments and financing decisions.
Students gain a thorough foundation of financial theory and learn to apply practical solutions to manage current trends in financial markets.
Graduates acquire knowledge and strategies that can be immediately applied to a multitude of career options in the public and private sectors such as, but not limited to:
- Director of Finance
- Finance Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Planner
- Insurance Agent
- Portfolio Manager
- Wealth Management
- Financial Management
- Applied Corporate Finance
- Investment Management
- Global Financial Markets and Institution
- Management of Financial Institutions
- Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Risk Management in Organizations
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance International Business View 102 other Bachelors in International Business in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcripts. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Official high school diploma. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Proof of language skill: English for English language programs or
- French for French language programs
- Applicants must meet both language requirements for bilingual programs
- A resume or CV specifying current education and work experience
- A copy of a valid passport (both sides)
International27839 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27839 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7657 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7657 CAD per year during 48 months.
In-State7434 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7434 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greater Sudbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.