Graduates are prepared for careers in all aspects of marketing, including social media, business to business, indigenous marketing and e-marketing, within all organization types – consulting firms, all service and industrial sector firms, government, band councils, public agencies, as well as private enterprise.
Courses in venture initiation and venture launching have allowed students to gain an edge against competition by starting their own marketing or communications/production firms while earning their degree credits. Develop practical skills through collaboration and experiential exercises, role-plays and case studies in this Business Administration - Marketing program from Laurentian University.
Graduates contemplate a multitude of career options they can explore as early as possible during their university studies.
Bilingual and mutlilingual graduates have embraced international marketing careers in manufacturing as well as in several primary sector industries or with Canadian and foreign government agencies.
Some career options in the public and private sector include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing specialist, social media marketing specialist, sales representative, purchasing agent, client account manager, market analyst, marketing manager, product line manager, advertising and public relations manager, sales manager, distribution, operations and/or logistics manager, marketing specialist for indigenous communities, arts and entertainment marketing specialist, international marketing officer.
- Applied Marketing
- Venture Initiation
- Venture Start-Up
- Marketing Communications
- Advanced Marketing Planning
- International Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing International Business View 302 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcripts. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Official high school diploma. If documents are in your native language, please provide a notarized and officially translated copy in either English or French
- Proof of language skill: English for English language programs or
- French for French language programs
- Applicants must meet both language requirements for bilingual programs
- A resume or CV specifying current education and work experience
- A copy of a valid passport (both sides)
International27839 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27839 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7657 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7657 CAD per year during 48 months.
In-State7434 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7434 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Greater Sudbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.