This innovative Business Administration (Online) program offered by the Laurentian University will teach you how to lead, control, and operate in a major company or use your knowledge to launch a start-up of your own.
Flexible and available on a part-time basis, the BBA program emphasizes core management education to give you the knowledge and skill sets needed to effectively lead, control, and operate contemporary organizations.
You will have the opportunity to participate in case competitions around the North and across Canada to showcase your management skills, and make an impact on local community business by working on real-world research projects.
Small class sizes and accessible professors are key components to student success. Take advantage of international exchange opportunities to broaden your understanding of the global business environment.
- Gain skills in critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, communication and problem solving
- Apply these skills in real world consulting experiences with your professors
- Internships and the Co-Op option offer a chance to work in a professional environment, gain valuable experience, and often lead to full-time job opportunities
- Choose to specialize in a variety of areas including; entrepreneurship, accounting, human resources, international management, marketing, finance and operations management
Banking, consulting, agency, advertising, human resources, small business, administrator, digital marketing, chartered accounting, government, investments, financial planning, entrepreneur, sales, management, economics, app development.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Understanding and Using Financial Information
- Computer Applications
- Management Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Management of Human Resources
- Applied Marketing
- Business Statistics
- Financial Management
- Risk Management in Organizations
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Project Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Digital Marketing View 42 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Ontario High School Applicants
- 1 grade 12 English U/M course
- 2 grade 12 U/M Math courses (Advanced Functions recommended)
- 3 other grade 12 U/M courses
- A minimum overall average of 70% in the 6 best grade 12 U/M courses
An applicant must have completed a business diploma from a College of Applied Arts and Technology for admission to the online BBA program. The following credentials are considered the admission requirements:
- 2-year Business diploma; or
- 3-year Business diploma
International27839 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27839 CAD per year during 48 months.
National7657 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7657 CAD per year during 48 months.
In-State7434 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7434 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.