Technical communicators employ digital and print media such as instructional videos, websites, social media, and paper documents to help audiences better understand science, technology, medicine, and many other disciplines.
The Technical Communication graduates at Mercer University are equipped with advanced knowledge and preparation in the following areas:
- Content Strategy
- Digital Design
- Instructional Design
- Technical Writing/Editing
- Web Design
Build a Strong Portfolio
As a Technical Communication major at Mercer University, you’ll learn more than just how to write. You’ll learn valuable skills that will directly benefit your future career. Whether you are optimizing a document to ensure that your team gets extra funding, designing a beautiful website that will dramatically improve your organization’s credibility, or creating the perfect video to teach customers how to use your product, the Technical Communication major will teach you how to complete the job efficiently and effectively.
- Information Design
- Web Design
- Communication in Management
- Technical Editing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Technology Management View 203 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: Mercer University offers two ways to apply for admission: The Common Application or the Mercer Application.
- Standardized Test Scores: Submit your official SAT score(s) and/or ACT score(s), if your native language or language of instruction is English. Submit an official TOEFL score of at least 80 or an IELTS score of at least 6.5, if your native language or language of instruction is not English.
- Official School Transcript(s): Ask your school counselor to send us your official secondary school report(s) or high school transcript(s), translated in English. Upon admission, submit a course-by-course evaluation of transcript(s), including Grade Point Average, translated in English by World Education Services (WES) or Josef Silny & Associates.
- Letter of Recommendation: We want to hear from one of your high school teachers or counselors about your work ethic, school engagement, academic achievement, and more, translated in English
International37508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37508 USD per year during 48 months.
National37508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37508 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Macon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.