We offer courses within each of these four fields so that students can explore particular topics of interest to them while still acquiring an excellent education that encompasses all the fields.
We offer a bachelor degree in Anthropology at California State University San Bernardino. Our courses span not only the intellectual breadth of anthropology, but also offer opportunities to learn about different cultures around the world, about the prehistory of many regions, about human evolution, and about the role of language in culture and gender relations.
A capstone seminar (ANTH500), taken in the senior year, enables students to integrate lessons learned across the anthropology curriculum, which also includes a required junior-level course (ANTH301) that provides students with a firm grasp of anthropological theory. In addition to regular lecture, seminar, and laboratory courses, students have opportunities to pursue internships, explore independent study, and graduate with departmental honors.
- Introduction to Anthropology: Human Evolution
- Introduction to Anthropology: Culture and Society
- Biological Anthropology Laboratory
- Anthropological Theory
- Senior Seminar in Anthropology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology Linguistics View 1474 other Bachelors in Linguistics in United States
- Have graduated from high school, have earned a Certificate of General Education Development (GED) or have passed the California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE)
- Have a qualifiable minimum eligibility index
- Have completed with grades of C- or better each of the courses in the comprehensive pattern of college preparatory subject requirements also known as the “a-g” pattern
International16460 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16460 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Bernardino
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.