The Mechatronic Engineering program at California State University Chico has the primary mission of providing a high-quality undergraduate engineering education with
- A curriculum that is firmly grounded in engineering fundamentals
- A faculty that provides superior teaching and mentoring both in and out of the classroom
- A faculty whose focus is undergraduate education
- Class sizes that encourage student participation
- Project experiences that build on fundamentals and develop team skills
- Facilities and equipment that are readily accessible
- An environment that is conducive to learning and encourages students from different genders and backgrounds
Mechatronic Engineering graduates must have:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- An ability to design experiments to evaluate the performance of a mechatronic system or component with respect to specifications
- An ability to conduct experiments, as well as analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a mechatronic system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints
- An ability to function effectively as members of multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to define engineering problems
- An ability to solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional ethical responsibility
- Algorithms and Programs for Engineers
- Logic Design Fundamentals
- Linear Circuits
- Linear Circuits Activity
- Processor Arch and Assembly Lang Programming
- Computer Interface Circuits
- Digital Systems Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 522 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Generally, applicants will qualify for consideration for first-time freshman admission if they meet the following requirements:
- Have graduated from high school, have earned a Certificate of General Education Development (GED) or have passed the California High School Proficiency Examination (CHSPE);
- Have completed with grades of C or better each of the courses in the comprehensive pattern of college preparatory subject requirements also known as the “a-g” pattern (see “Subject Requirements”).
International17368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17368 USD per year during 48 months.
National17368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17368 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7864 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7864 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chico
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.