With a solid grounding in all area of criminal law, you’ll be perfectly positioned to take your career in whichever direction you want, thanks to the broad foundation this degree will give you.
- Expert academics – our teachers are qualified solicitors and barristers, passing on their insights, real-world case expertise and passion for law.
- Outstanding facilities – we'll equip you with an iPad or tablet, complete online support and access to a personal law e-library worth £6000.
- Work experience - you could volunteer at the Lambeth County Court Help Desk, with local law firms, or be a Legal Adviser at LSBU's free drop-in Legal Advice Clinic.
- Alternative route – we’re the only university in London to offer qualification as a legal executive via the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) modules on the LLB. Complete the necessary options and you’ll be eligible to become a graduate member of the CILEx.
With a qualifying law degree, you can go on to apply to the Legal Practice course or Bar Professional Training course, in order to qualify as a solicitor or barrister. You could also apply your degree to other careers that value analytical and persuasive skills.
A law degree offers a variety of career choice in one of the most well-paid and socially important sectors. The type of career on offer can depend on the kind of law firm you want to work for, and possibly the area of law you specialise in. And options are not confined to the legal services sector either, due to the range of transferable skills gained from the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal skills, legal study, legal system (including foundation)
- Contract law
- Tort law
- Working in the law (including foundation)
- Criminal law
- EU rights
- Criminal law and the law of criminal evidence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 356 other Masters in Criminal Law in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Level ABB or:
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or:
- Access to HE Diploma with 33D 3M 9P or:
- Equivalent Level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English, or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14470 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.